Monday, July 13, 2015

Recycle

Disclaimer: This is not a death note, just art brought on by depression to cope with events and circumstances.

RECYCLE
My soul is dead, but this needy body keeps on breathing.
When I should be starving, this organism keeps on eating-
to keep me alive in this limbo of the lost.
Jesus isn’t here, absent robe, absent cross.

I am possessed by the best emotions that could tantalize the brain.
Addicted to sin, because I will do it again and again.
I am the sperm that won these unsuccessful set of genes.
Just a duplication of self-destruction and selfish tendencies. 

Follow me up the vertical labyrinth stretching to the tower of my mind.
Where Minotaur guard the cerebrum of the ultimate sinner of mankind.
Sneak in a blade and destroy my brain so you can set me free.
Ever since I was born, I felt the good pain of the thorn, 
Men that were FUCKING ME!!!

Step up the stairway behind my eyes to get the clearest view.
Sometimes in life there is no goodbyes. But know that I always loved you.
Watch me loop this rope around my neck- so the whole world can see
this dead boy swing from his family tree to appease his darkest fantasies.

And from the road, lo and behold, they’ll watch the sodomite hang.
A friend, a lover, even a brother. But most importantly, his parent’s
biggest mistake. Natural Selection took its toil. He’ll leave this world just as a ghost, hoping one day that he will find-
the people he loved in his previous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment